NEW! FoldOver® MULTI-SLOPE Ramp for Low Floor Transit Buses
The Unique, patent pending cam-based design automatically adjusts to bus stop conditions. Provides the least possible, continuous slope for mobility-challenged passengers.
* Easy operation and maintenance
* Multi-slope performance
* Fully electric drive system
* Water resistant mechanism and controls
* Rated 1,000 lbs. (453 Kg) load capacity
* Two-year limited warranty, extended warranty available
* Optional carbon fiber platform
Download PDF brochure NEW! Electric BiFold® Access Ramp for Small, Low Floor Buses
Folding plate with unique linkage based design delivers least slope performance for easier access to low floor buses.
* Fully electric drive system for quiet, reliable operation
* Corrosion resistant enclosure for years of service in extreme environment
* Water-resistant controls
* Compact, simple to operate and maintain Download PDF brochure Ricon Introduces the New Titanium™ Line of S-Series® and K-Series® Wheelchair Lifts
with full 3-year warranty and true 1,000 pound capacity.
Heavy-duty reinforced platform design and advanced engineering deliver best-in-class performance, reliability and value. The Titanium Line features the industry-leading Ricon Safety Zone, EZ-Roll™ inner barrier, LED handrail lights, new water and shock-resistant Dura-Touch™ control pendant with versatile dual twist-n-lock pendant connection points and exclusive rollerized outboard rollstop for smooth operation on the widest range of surfaces. Download PDF brochure
EventsSee Ricon product demonstrations and meet with representatives at these upcoming industry trade shows in 2015
Dates Show Location
September 11-12, 2016 APTA Annual Meeting Los Angeles, CA
September 20-21, 2016 BusCon Expo 2016 Indianapolis, IN
November 8, 2016 NAPT Annual Summit Kansas City, KS
November 8, 2016 CUTA Trans-Expo Vancouver, Canada
November 16-17, 2016 California Transit Association Oakland, CA